We do not sell, lease, rent or give away Your Information. We only disclose Your Information as described below, within our group of companies, with our partners, with service providers that process information on our behalf and with law enforcement. Processing is only undertaken for the purposes described in this Statement. If we disclose Your Information, we require those we disclose it with to comply with adequate privacy and confidentiality requirements, and security standards
We may provide Your Information to our partners for the sole purpose of allowing them to conduct SupportMage business. Our partners go through a certification process and only after that are they authorized to promote and sell our products and services. Our partners may use Your Information to communicate with you and others about SupportMage products or services.
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from our partners, you can unsubscribe directly in the footer of the partner"™s email to you.
Service Providers Processing Data On Our Behalf
We may use contractors and service providers to process Your Information on our behalf for the purposes described in this Statement. We contractually require service providers to keep information secure and confidential and we do not allow our data processors to disclose your information to others without our
authorization, or to use it for their own purposes. However, if you have an independent relationship with these service providers their privacy statements will apply.
In certain instances, it may be necessary for SupportMage to disclose Your personal information to government officials or otherwise as required by applicable law. No personal information will be disclosed to any law enforcement agency or governmental agency except in response to:
- A subpoena, warrant or other process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction;
- A legal process having the same consequence as a court-issued request for information, in that if SupportMage were to refuse to provide such information, it would be in breach of local law, and it or its officers, executives or employees would be subject to liability for failing to honor such legal process;
- Where such disclosure is necessary for SupportMage to enforce its legal rights pursuant to the laws of the jurisdiction from which such information was gathered;
- A request for information with the purpose of identifying and/or preventing credit card fraud; or
- Where such disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat of bodily harm to the data subject.